HOME MAINTENANCE INSPECTIONS
Owning and maintaining a home is a significant responsibility. All of us live busy lives, so understanding the status and repair condition of your home is often difficult. We often take a reactionary approach to maintenance, and only address or repair something once it breaks. Consider a Home Maintenance Inspection to help outline concerns with your home and prioritize improvements.
Learn more about our Home Maintenance Inspection service:
A Home Maintenance Inspection from Scott Home Inspection will review all areas of your home, which are related to proper maintenance and repair. The inspection will review the following areas:
- Roof inspection for damage, hail, age concerns, gutter condition
- Attic inspection for moisture concerns, insulation issues, pest concerns
- Exterior Siding Inspection for concerns with paint, caulking, and overall condition of the siding material.
- Foundation Inspection for visible concerns, settlement issues, grading or drainage issues
- Crawlspace/Basement Inspection for moisture issues, pest concerns
- Heating and Cooling System Inspection for age, performance or maintenance concerns
- Gas Leak Check on exterior and interior exposed gas lines and fittings
- Carbon Monoxide Test on heating system and gas burning appliances
- Plumbing System Inspection for any visible leaks and evaluation of water heater age and condition
- Electrical Safety Inspection including test of GFCI outlets for safety, inspection of electric panel interior, and any visible electrical concerns
- Smoke Alarm and CO Detector Inspection and testing
- Garage Door Inspection and Test for safety concerns
A complete, detailed report will be generated for you that will outline:
- Immediate Repairs – highlight items needing immediate repair
- Maintenance Reminders – outline items that are in need of maintenance or will need maintenance in the next year
- Monitoring Needed – indicate reminders for items that should be monitored and checked periodically
- Safety Items – highlight any unsafe conditions or items affecting occupant safety
See A Sample Report Here:
Scott Home Inspection provides integrity-based home inspections and energy assessment services to help Colorado families live in safe, healthy and comfortable homes.