Scott Home Inspection offers comprehensive, independent and cost-effective Home Maintenance and Safety Inspections.
Owning and maintaining a home is a significant responsibility. All of us live busy lives, so understanding the status of your home is often difficult. We often take a reactionary approach to maintenance, and only address or repair something once it breaks.
A Maintenance and Safety Inspection from Scott Home Inspection will review all areas of your home, which are related to proper maintenance and repair. The inspection will review the following areas:
- Roofing and Attic
- Foundation, Basement and Crawlspace
- Plumbing System
- Electrical System
- Heating/Cooling Systems
- Interior Spaces
A complete, detailed report will be generated for you that will outline:
- Immediate Repairs – highlight items needing immediate repair
- Maintenance Reminders – outline items that are in need of maintenance or will need maintenance in the next year
- Monitoring Needed – indicate reminders for items that should be monitored and checked periodically
- Safety Items – highlight any unsafe conditions or items affecting occupant safety